Interpersonal skill refers to those kinds of skill by which we can interact with other people easily. It means about the communication and interaction skills into another individual or in a group. Skills between the children’s are developed at an early age especially at the age of 3 to 5 years. According to philosopher and doctors, it means that interpersonal skill is the most essential and important skills which must have to develop in the early age.
Importance of interpersonal skills in children
Interpersonal skill is most important especially for children because,
• For this kill children can easily communicate with the society,
• Social bonding with other children are being very strong and they can play together without any e discrimination,
• They can easily solve their social conflict by their own and make a mutual understanding,
• By interpersonal skills children can develop their manner behaviour two words to their parents, respected teachers and to the elders.
Important interpersonal skills in children at an early age
Children learn everything from their elders and the environment where they are glowing up. They learn from their parents and from their teachers and others to whom they think as their Idol. Children are like a muddy structure, which you can give the shape of humanity. The most important interpersonal skills in children are:-
• Good and active listening,
• Active in teamwork,
• Help to others,
• Play with other children,
• Good behave with others,
• Self resolution,
• Easily solve their conflict without any argument,
• Very good development in personality,
• Become responsible in future,
• Easily communicate with other person and in a group,
• Children can learn easily by their interpersonal skill, they can solve their queries from others throw acting methods.
Way to develop top importance interpersonal skills in children
It is known by all that children learn at an early age. The interpersonal skills in children start to develop at the time the born. Infant quickly recognises the face of their parents, the siblings and other people. They can easily judge the emotion of the elders towards them.
• By the presence of other children and siblings near them they learn to share and also persuasive and assertive,
• you can teach them how to solve their conflict with others easily as if they fight with other children for our toy then you must teach them that with the toy they can play together.
• You can teach them the language and the manner and good behaviour towards to and good behaviour towards to others.
• You should encourage them for their good behaviour and correct them when they are wrong.
Practice area to develop children’s interpersonal skills
By this way you can solve and develop the interpersonal skills in your children:-
• Encourage to play with other person and join in a group,
• Use appropriate greeting and word when they are in front of you can,
• Use assertive communication ideas thought and believe,
• You can help them for their self-decision towards the fair and unfair,
• Always aware of the personal space for themselves and others